Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Escape the ordinary at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Standing on the shores of the Potomac River, the stylish resort offers convenient access to many of Maryland's most beloved attractions, including the Capital Wheel and MGM National Harbor®. There also are plenty of things to explore right under the roof of the hotel. From the 19-story glass atrium overlooking the river and full-service spa to the seven distinct restaurants, you can experience it all. Cap off your night at Pose Lounge & Nightclub, the rooftop bar with stunning views of National Harbor.
201 Waterfront Street,
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
$211 per night (plus 18% tax and a $22 resort fee)View Availability and Room Rates
Or call 877-491-0468 to make reservations over the phone.
- Reservations at this preferred rate are only available until April 25, 2020.
- Reservation cancellations must occur at least 48-hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night’s room and tax penalty charge.
- The daily resort fee includes:
- Unlimited local and domestic long-distance telephone calls
- High-speed Internet access in all guestroom and meeting space WiFi (including exhibit halls)
- Daily newspaper available at Key Provisions
- Designated complimentary in-room beverages
- Fitness Center and pool access
- Coupon book with a valued savings of $100