MUSE International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
Participants must attend the entire session in order to earn contact hour credit. Verification of participation is noted by the completed and submitted evaluation. Once the evaluations are completed and submitted, attendees will receive certificates via email.
Continuing Education Disclosure Statements:
- Planners and presenters have declared they have no financial relationships which would influence the planning of this activity. If any are discovered during the course of the activity, an announcement will be made to inform the learners.
- No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity.
- If there were any commercial supports provided for this activity, they would be used for events not related to continuing education.
- There is no endorsement of any product by the provider or ANCC associated with this activity.
- It is expected that no presentation relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration, But, during the course of this activity, if there is a discussion related to such products, FDA-approved and non-approved uses will be disclosed to participants.