Welcome to the Coast of Newport Beach
From the moment of arrival, you’ll experience a place like no other. The relaxed comfort of The Resort at Pelican Hill
takes inspiration from the grand villas of the Italian countryside. Like the Mediterranean, the sun-drenched climate of Southern California allows indoor spaces to open up to the outdoors and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
The classic architecture of the Resort traces its routs back to Italian Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio.
Three miles of pristine beaches perfect for strolling and exploring tide pools as well as a swim, surf or dive into the ocean.
Iconic Coliseum Pool
An expansive perfect circle at 136 feet in diameter, Coliseum Pool's glass mosaic tile bottom was cut and laid by hand.
Resort COVID-19 Considerations
- Safe Spacing: Room set-ups and capacities have been adjusted to allow for physical distancing practices.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Additional cleaning procedures have been implemented in all public spaces and meeting rooms with increased frequency and an emphasis on all high-touch surfaces using EPA approved hospital-grade disinfectants and electrostatic misters on surfaces and fabrics.
- Open-Air Venues: Whenever possible, venues with direct outdoor access are encouraged for meetings and networking events.
- Guest Accessible Hand Sanitizer: Multiple touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed around key guest areas including meeting rooms and other public spaces.
- Staggered Schedules: To minimize congestion, meeting times and break schedules will be staggered.
- Audio Visual: Technicians will wear personal protective equipment and follow a strict protocol of equipment cleaning and disinfection before and following guest.